Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Heroes

             What is a hero for you? Is it the one who has superpowers? or the one who had done something heroic for others and died for them? A hero for me is who is always there when you need help. Dying does not mean heroic at all it only means sadness to others. All of us have a hero that we admire and we said to our self that we want to be like them.
          Well for me my hero is my parents ever since i have seen the world in first glimpse they are already my hero. They always take care of me when I get sick. They give me all the needs to live, they give me some motivating words and they teach me some good manners. Even if they have no superpowers to protect me at least they tried their best. I love them as a hero , a parent and as a family.
            Maybe one day when I grow up when I have my own family I want to be like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment